FICCI ARISE Conference 2019 aims to take into consideration views from various stakeholders on achieving India’s vision of becoming a knowledge and human resource hub. The conference aims to trigger the debate on:
- Evolving Concept of School Education: Visionary roadmap to emphasize the need to focus on preparing students for an exponential change in knowledge, skills and abilities that will be required in the next 10-15 years.
- New Age Teaching: Make a shift towards personalized learning experience through increased innovation in teaching methods and availability of better learning opportunities supported by technology.
- Enabling Policies & Regulatory Changes: Work with regulators to create policy interventions for creating an enabling environment for Independent schools to make a definitive difference and complement nation’s priorities.
The conference aims to become an epicentre of deliberations for school education space, positioning India as a brand on the education map, to facilitate:
- Discussions on macro policy issues to define the implementation of various k-12 segment’s programmes
- Putting the spotlight on innovative and path breaking initiatives undertaken by key stakeholders
- Creating channels for national and international collaborations and partnerships
Be a part of deliberations aiming towards bringing in large scale reforms that are futuristic & aspirational and would empower today’s learners to be future leaders of tomorrow. The conference can provide:
- Platform for Policy Deliberations:
Listen to policymakers and share your perspective
- Knowledge Transfer:
Exposure to global best practices
Opportunity for national and international collaborations and partnerships
Leverage branding and marketing opportunity with top School Owners and Promoters, Educationists and Industry Leaders